Welcome to our site! We are S.A.S.y (South Austin Savings) girls and proud of it. We want to share all of the MEGa cASH savings we find with you to help you stretch your dollar, so come back often for savings in your neighborhood.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Very first S.A.S- Blog Entry

Hi there!

This is my very first entry EVER on the S.A.S. BLOG!!! My name is Meaghan. My couponing sister Ashley and I live in South Austin and we LOVE to coupon.  We just started couponing consistently a couple of months ago, and  have found some pretty insane deals. As soon as I realized I could walk into a store and walk out without spending a dime, I knew couponing was made for me. Couponing is now a part of my daily life.  I have found that couponing has made me more aware of what I am really getting for my money.  In the past month I have cut our grocery/household  bill in half!!! I have the receipts to prove it.  This blog has been made for people who live and shop in the South Austin, Buda, and Kyle areas.  We focus on stores in these areas, such as: Target, Wal-Mart, HEB, Randals, Walgreens, and Dollar General. We will post deals we find at these stores and give you step-by-step instructions on how to go about using your coupons to get the same deal when its time to checkout! 

Happy Couponing!!!

~Meaghan~


3 comments:

  1. Good deals. Enjoying all the info. You ladies keep up the good work.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. @ Beverly clink on this link to learn about Walgreens Register Rewards (rr) program.

      http://www.walgreens.com/topic/save-money/register-rewards.jsp

      Delete