Welcome to our site! We are S.A.S.y (South Austin Savings) girls and proud of it. We want to share all of the MEGa cASH savings we find with you to help you stretch your dollar, so come back often for savings in your neighborhood.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Walgreens Run 5/17

Who said couponing can't be a workout? I walked to the Walgreens with my kids and even jogged a little on the way home. I found some good deals on snack items... great after a workout ;~) I got:


4 Starbucks Refreshers
   ~free w/ coupon and .99 RR
2 bags of Lays
   ~ 2/5$ Walgreens Deal
   ~1$/2 Pepsi Moments
2 Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds
   ~ B1G1 @ $3.79 Walgreens Deal
   ~ .60 MC (Manufacturer Coupon)
1 Chip'ins
   ~ $2.29 Walgreens Deal
   ~ 1$/1
4 Match Boxes
   ~$ .10





Using my RR, coupons, and store deals I paid OOP 4.92 for over 20 dollars worth of snacks. I did several transactions, and I bought the match boxes as a filler so I would be able to use my RRs and coupons in my transactions. At Walgreens, they only take one coupon per item purchased so as I'm looking around the store for deals I also look for the cheapest item as a filler. The match boxes were right by the register. I usually have to buy individual carmel candy for .30 cents so I was so excited to find a filler for such a low price!


S.A.S.y TIP- Build a good rapport with the employees and be courteous of others. As I was doing my transactions, a line started to form. I let 2 people go in front and the cashier was very appreciative. It made everything run a lot smoother and less stressful for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment